Feel tired when driving sometimes ?

gtr-r33

On sept 14th really early that day at around 12am, I fell asleep while driving and hit a brick wall at 61mph, but my the.grace of god, I survived, I broke my leg and ankle, hit my face hard on the steering wheel causing me to bite off my tongue (it had to be sewn back on), put a gash on my face (which was stitched up) pushed a tooth up into my gums, some how I broke a or some ribs which punctured my lung. The beverly hills pd got to the scene really fast where the beverly hills fire dept used the jaws of life to cut me out of my car. I am one lucky person who is greatful

God spared my life!

Zilvians be carefull out there, I used to always say it would never happen to me.

This was posted on another Forum and thought i would share, Kind of a reminder of how dangerous trying to drive through tiredness can be :surrender:

There are picture's of his car after the accident on the link and on page 2 there are a couple of video's from inside (Nothing exactly Graphic)

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/3460 ... -will.html

Yeah, these sort of things happen in The States quite a lot. A combination of long straight roads, huge gaps between rest areas, driving on your own and the fact that towns are often hundreds of miles apart. Driven there a lot and tiredness has got me too, a few times I've felt myself starting to go. Even worse in the summer, wind the window down and you are greeted not with cool U.K air but with a hot blast that makes you even more sleepy. Looking at the damage on that car I'd say he was lucky, very lucky.

Pete