Spoilers on a roadster

shiney bits

I was told they wouldnt fit but they do. I have one. Just remember the boot is plastic, the guy fitting mine has a bit of a shock. :lol:

The boot on a roadster is plastic? You mean the boot lid? Damn I'm tempted to walk downstairs and check that out even though it is late at night... never even noticed!

Looking at the roadsters I imagined that they wouldn't suit a spoiler but I changed my mind today when I saw this thread.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38818

Pete

I agree, it looks like it's at the wrong angle! I don't like the solid bottom of the Nismo style spoilers anyway so I wonder if you could lop that off and attach the 2 struts straight to the boot lid? It may make the angle look better on the roadster.

Looking at the roadsters I imagined that they wouldn't suit a spoiler but I changed my mind today when I saw this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38818

Pete

I agree, it looks like it's at the wrong angle! I don't like the solid bottom of the Nismo style spoilers anyway so I wonder if you could lop that off and attach the 2 struts straight to the boot lid? It may make the angle look better on the roadster.

The 'base' can be removed on a Nismo. I think it's a 'no going back' modification though.