They say things come in 3's!

sally

OK, Thursday wasnt a good day for me and the Z.

Things seem to come in threes so by the end of the day i was ready to punch someone.

On the way to work a pidgeon thought it was clever so land in the road. There was a lorry coming the other way so when he took off, he aimed at my car. So i get pidgeon squidge down the side of my car.

Then the air con guy looks at my car, Needs £1049+ of parts.

Finally, on the was home a prat in a tractor pulls out of a field with a trailer then floors it. He covers my car with mud and stones, chipping my bumper, bonnet and windscreen!!

Its not very often i get angry but i could have taken the drivers head off i was so angry!

Its days like that i am glad i have another vehicle to use that isnt mine!!O

They are contracted in as i have rang a few farmers to see if it was them!!!

I hope when i bring the car into work tomorrow to get the chip filled i dont encounter any more problems. For now, he is tucked away in the garage, out of harms way!

On a plus note - Alex has sorted me out with a compressor so i can be ice cold!!! Brrrrr!

Stupid onion farmers.

Have they changed the rules? I thought it was good things that came in 3's.

I feel for you! I hate stonechips. Hopefully your air cons working for the summer though! Then you can enjoy nice grit/dirt free roads.

Ah u need to get yourself into the highlands of Scotland next year for the hoon if it happens. Then you'll truly understand what I mean.(except the odd pile of horsesh1t on the ground) The roads are awesome!