Question for eBay experts?

stanski

I've used auctionsniper a few times 2 wins and 1 loss. Pretty impressed with them, first 3 wins are free if I recall correctly.

I'm converted to sniping now, if there's something I really want it takes the hassle, and some of the excitement, out of the process

Stopped using snipe and started bidding more :D Been nailing a few people trying to snipe too. For instance, if a value of good is set at 10£ and you decide to snipe at 12.50 when it's 5 seconds left of the auction. If I've then a total bid of 200£ (has the 10£ bid) I'll automatically will pay 13£ and you won't have the time to snipe again... sniping isn't always a good thing...

Stopped using snipe and started bidding more :D Been nailing a few people trying to snipe too. For instance, if a value of good is set at 10£ and you decide to snipe at 12.50 when it's 5 seconds left of the auction. If I've then a total bid of 200£ (has the 10£ bid) I'll automatically will pay 13£ and you won't have the time to snipe again... sniping isn't always a good thing...

but you snipe the max you want to pay so if you did win it for £13 then i obviously wasnt prepared to pay £13. i know what your saying basically thats how ebay is meant to work. i snipe to simply stop me getting carried away in the moment.

i decide what is the most i want to pay and then enter that if i lose then i havent lost anything but if i win then excellent :yahoo:

the alternative is that you bid in real time get totally carried away and end up paying more than you wanted to. good for the seller but not for you