Where?

Marios

if it's second hand bits your after you can't do much better than ZMANALEX and R35LEE.

for new parts CS and Chilli Red are ones that come recommended, check the trader section for them all.

If your still looking for an urgent exhaust I'd still go for the repair option then you can order something esle at your own pace and not have to get whatever is available.

Have a read of the stickies in the Exhaust forums first and then if you have any questions am sure someone will be able to help :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=62

Some questions for you to bare in mind for the meantime...Do you require just a back box or full cat back? What sound do you like? What's your budget?

and....what indication have you had that yours is "about to go"?

if it's second hand bits your after you can't do much better than ZMANALEX and R35LEE.

for new parts CS and Chilli Red are ones that come recommended, check the trader section for them all.

If your still looking for an urgent exhaust I'd still go for the repair option then you can order something esle at your own pace and not have to get whatever is available.

Nissan quoted me £700 for the part alone, not including fittin

Have a read of the stickies in the Exhaust forums first and then if you have any questions am sure someone will be able to help :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=62

Some questions for you to bare in mind for the meantime...Do you require just a back box or full cat back? What sound do you like? What's your budget?

and....what indication have you had that yours is "about to go"?

Aparently its corroded and is about to to blow, think a silencer is going as well? Need to get the service report out - wierd how the MOT I had a couple days previous to the service did not pick this damage up?

So a whole new after market exhaust system wont improve my bhp at all?? Not really worth it just for the sound!