I done gone got me a new there toy *spit*

hagar

Well life since the 350z has been tough. I missed noise, performance and though my discovery was giving me a nice place to be and the smart car a cheap place to be, I decided I needed power again.

So I took the landrover in and part-ex'd it for something a little different....

IMG_4630.JPG

currently 330bhp and 5 secs to 60

top speed is 178 - no restrictor - upping the power is very easy. Getting the wortec system for it whch will add almost 100bhp for next to little investment

and yes, its fast - dont feel it but its acceleration is epic - i'd say dont try a rolling race with one thats for sure! :D

savd 1500 on the car and then got the trade in up by 1500

the thing is rapid but also very very lazy. 70 in 6th is ticking over at 1200rpm so you have to be in the right gear to give it some, I take back about a roll on race as I think the zed would muller it in 6th and possibly 5th but in the other gears i'd say its not going to be close.

fantasically equipped, its no zed in the handling but its very comfy and has great feedback just not as quick to turn in. Its bloody long too, much longer than my discovery!!

Anyway this isnt a zed is it? I miss the zed but this gives the performance and practicality i want.

If I get to 350 posts do I still get my sticker? ;)

the thing is rapid but also very very lazy. 70 in 6th is ticking over at 1200rpm so you have to be in the right gear to give it some, I take back about a roll on race as I think the zed would muller it in 6th and possibly 5th but in the other gears i'd say its not going to be close.

fantasically equipped, its no zed in the handling but its very comfy and has great feedback just not as quick to turn in. Its bloody long too, much longer than my discovery!!

Anyway this isnt a zed is it? I miss the zed but this gives the performance and practicality i want.

As long as you stick it on a zed ;)

When did you become a mod :dry:

When did you become a mod :dry:

Since I bought a Vespa ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I drove one of these (VXR version) on an Autocar track day - Good value for money with the kit and spec but it drove like a mobile armchair on marshmellow wheels. Doesn't come close to the Z experience - it didn't feel as powerful as the specs would have you believe.