Buy a gift driving experience

M9O OEY

Hi

For my birthday i'm getting a driving experience iv previously driven on a Ferrari day but would like to know if anyone has driven the single seater or the rally car (sti) or even better both, and what they thought of them.Anyone got any previous experiences of any of the driving experiences and what they'd reccomend. Any help greatly appreciated :teeth:

Hi

For my birthday i'm getting a driving experience iv previously driven on a Ferrari day but would like to know if anyone has driven the single seater or the rally car (sti) or even better both, and what they thought of them.Anyone got any previous experiences of any of the driving experiences and what they'd reccomend. Any help greatly appreciated :teeth:

I did the Sti vs Atom day 2 weeks ago. Absolutely loved it!

Never driven a imprezza so that was nice to sample, and really enjoying battering it around the track. Then the atom just left me pretty much speechless!

Really would love to but havnt got brembos and read on here and been told by mate at work that brakes wouldn't last. How mich is it tho and where could it be done :thumbs:

poo!

stock brakes should be fine, you may need to change your brake fluid at some point soon after as you'll most likely boil it. pads and discs should last, might need some new ones sooner. but you won't be punishing them that badly.

if you were greekman i could understand :lol: