Jack ??

coley40

Hello,

Had my 370z now for 3 weeks, loving the car :teeth: but just checked in the boot, it has all the emergency inflation stuff for if i get a puncture, ie pump, liquid etc ??

There's also a brace to remove the wheel nuts but no Jack ??

Should there be a jack ??

Cheers

No - unfortunately.

But I have obtained one and a (350) spacesaver as I did not like the idea of being stranded in the depth of Wales or Scotland with no mobile signal and a tyre bowout the gel would not seal. Just me.

BTW the 350 spacesaver does not fit on the front due to the 370 cailper size - your would need a spacer (which I run with anyway) or in an emergency you could put a rear wheel on the front and then use the spacesaver on the rear.

No - unfortunately.

But I have obtained one and a (350) spacesaver as I did not like the idea of being stranded in the depth of Wales or Scotland with no mobile signal and a tyre bowout the gel would not seal. Just me.

BTW the 350 spacesaver does not fit on the front due to the 370 cailper size - your would need a spacer (which I run with anyway) or in an emergency you could put a rear wheel on the front and then use the spacesaver on the rear.

But where do you put the spacesaver, the well is full of BOSE stuff