06 350z GT in Black ***FINAL REDUCTION***

nicon2k

I have owned this car for a year and a half now and i have loved every second of it. A year ago i was dumped out of the blue by the girl i had been in a relationship with for three and a half years. That came as a surprise, but the bigger surprise was that when i started the drive home (all broken hearted and stuff) that this car was STILL able to make me smile!

However, times change and so do jobs. My new job has a fair old commute attached to it and i have begun to feel sorry for my Zed. It spends most of its time ferrying me up and down the M4 and while it does this with aplomb, its just not the life that a car like this deserves. It longs for roads beginning with "A" and "B", for an owner who has time to go for for a drive at the weekend just because! So it is with a heavy heart that i have decided to sell her.

The Basics:

~06 Reg (March) Nissan 350z GT

~UK Car

~Black bodywork

~Black leather

~67000 miles on the clock

~Full service history (Either at Nissan or Japex)

All the usuals for a GT:

~Rays Alloys (minor curbing if you look closely)

~Cruise Control

~Bose sound system

~Heated and electric seats and mirrors

~Brembo's

~Bluetooth ready

~Climate control

The Non-standard extras:

~Birdview Satnav

~ECB Drilled and grooved disks on the front

~Yellow Stuff pads on the front

Useful information:

~The car passed its MOT in March with no warnings or advisories.

~It was also serviced (P1) by Japex last month. They told me that two of the drive belts could do with replacing so i am doing they are doing that weekend.

~The tax runs out in a few days so i will put another six months on.

~The car had the front and rear bumper and the bonnet resprayed three months ago to get rid of any stone chips and a mark on the back where someone decided to park a trolley in Tescos. :rant:

~I have all the invoices from any work that was done on it, all the books and logs and so on. I Also have all three keys (Two remote keys and one valet key)

I am sure i have miss some things out and i will add them when i remember.

I took these pictures over summer before the respray:

post-4132-135011892575_thumb.jpg

post-4132-135011892638_thumb.jpg

Please excuse the state of the exhausts, i ran out of the polish i use :doh:

If it stops raining long enough for me to clean her this weekend then i will post some better photos, for now you will just have to trust me that her condition inside and out is excellent.

I would love for this car to go to a forum member so i am putting her on here first.

I am located in Reading and more then happy to answer any questions. If you want to speak to me on the phone then drop me a PM.

Price: £12,000 no offers.

Please feel free to get in contact with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Lovely looking car, might be a bit out of range of what im looking to spend though :(

Pity it wasn't registered a couple of weeks earlier!

Thanks, she has been my pride and joy!

As i sent to another member today, while it annoying give the Gov an extra £200 in road tax, it is kinda put in perspective when you are spending £80 to fill her up!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the interest. Lots of people looking but i haven't managed to clinch a deal yet.

I am getting a bit bored of cleaning the car every few days for people to see it so next week i am going to drop the price on the piston heads advert by £500 to £12,500.

I would love for this car to stay on the forum so if there is anyone on here looking, you can have it at this price a week early!

Car is now taxed till April but the mileage has gone up to 68,000 :blush:

Thanks for looking.

What has not been made clear is this is a MY06 facelift - must be one of the first in the UK - so an absolute steal at £12.5.

The mileage should not be an issue - we all know the ZED engines go on forever with a regular servicing, as this one has, and remember that although the road tax on a pre March 06 is currently cheaper that is being phased out so all 350 owners will get stung the same.

Thanks for all the nice words about my car. Its really nice to hear. The way that i look at it is that these cars choose their owner, so mine has just not found the right one yet!

On second thoughts, that does sound a bit gay...........