Remake of 'V' has anyone seen it?

stanski

I remember watching this as a kid in the 80s..reptiles in human forms/skins..it's a shame i haven't got sky :dry:

me too mate it was horrible seeing them eat cats and mice etc!!! :headhurt:

Hmm ok then looks like I need to wait until you lot watch it on Sky then tell me if its worth buying the DVD set!! :D

I remember watching this as a kid in the 80s..reptiles in human forms/skins..it's a shame i haven't got sky :dry:

me too mate it was horrible seeing them eat cats and mice etc!!! :headhurt:

Hmm ok then looks like I need to wait until you lot watch it on Sky then tell me if its worth buying the DVD set!! :D

I've seen some adverts, coming soon to channel one (virgin 1) on freeview.

I watched it earlier in the year. Some aspects of it were pretty cool but being at the age where I remember the original I couldn't stop myself picking holes in it.

Not sure I'd pay for it to be honest. If you can wait until it's released on regular TV I'd recommend you do.

i remember v from the original series - excellent !

My mate is a bit of a v nut and collects orignal props etc , he has all the costumes and guns from the original series lol !!!

the new series is quite good , the second season is starting again on sky later in year where i believe the action is stepped up a bit , there is a few cameo appearances from the original v cast too

I've watched the first season of the latest V.

I like it but it's not for everyones taste. It's good if you're a fan of the original like I was, but it's not that similar.

It's gotten quite good ratings overall: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/

It'd be better to be able to watch a few episodes at a time if you bought it on DVD because the story moves quite slowly.

So waiting week after week got a bit frustrating if you're only learning snippets of information every episode!

is the one coming out on virgin the first series?

think i will sky+ it and watch abit later.

i tried to get into the remade version of the prisioner, it was ok but quiet odd, didn't really get into it. is this going to be the same?

Did you watch the first oens? different league... but if you watch them again they are JuNK! :D I hope I didnt give it enough time... however! DEXTER is out in 2 days! wohoo!

Oh mixed reviews?? Well I will wait until it's on freebies then?

Thanks again folks :thumbs:

The new Prisoner has potential but really confuses me so much and when there are well known actors in it sort of spoils it ? Shame...

The best series ever made though in recent times was Carnivale on HBO :thumbs: best thing to come out of Canada for years but maybe it was a bit too deep and dark for our American cousins and they ditched it after season 2??! Still think they should bring it back well written great acting good camera work and keeps you guessing with a clever script.