PS3 Move

spursmaddave

Anyone else got these yet?

sony-playstation-move-grip-hands.jpg

Picked them up on my way to work tonight so not tried them out yet but looks good :thumbs:

If anyone is interested Tesco seems to be the cheapest place to pick them up at the moment....

Anyone want to buy a chipped black wii with loads of accessories and games, cos I think it's just been outdone! :lol:

When the patch for Heavy Rain is released I may be tempted, but not right now. Tbh if I didn't love HR so much then I wouldn't remotely consider it, as it's just going to end up as Wii HD and that's not something that interests me at all, just ask my own Wii which has sat untouched for the last 14 months.

Ive been looking at these but like many the WII just became redundant after a few months. There was never really any great games for 32 year old men IMO.

Keep us updated as to how you get on.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean there with the wii.... but for me it was because almost all the best games were aimed at kids with cartoon graphics...

Iv'e had a play ( :blush: ) and it is superb, basically just like an HD Wii and the only game i've got so far is the Sports one but just comparing it to Wii Sports it just wipes the floor with it!

It is soooooo precise it's unbelievable, for instance on the table tennis game if you twist your wrist you can see it copies on screen :)

Hopefully a lot of game makers are going to release patches for their games to include the Move, probably some good and some awful!

Shooting games will be superb and if the other controller thingy (like the Wii Nunchuk) is any good it will be better still!

Been playing the frisbi golf a bit, please no jokes I already knew I was a useless tosser!

Agree about the WII. It was aimed at family/kids where the PS3 is more a GAMER machine. I love it. and it's a blu ray player, the latest update has turned it into a 3d blu ray too.....

I have bought the strategy game - Hoax of Bluff or somesuch. It's poo. Although I have only played it once so far.....

Did the downloads of various demos. I know what you mean about the Table tennis, check that spin !!

The zit in the shop promised 'loooaaadsa games before christmas dude' for which I almost slapped him. Still, interested to see what coming out though :D

I lurve my home cinema set up. What have you got ?? New Topic ? Old one ?

;)

Agree about the WII. It was aimed at family/kids where the PS3 is more a GAMER machine. I love it. and it's a blu ray player, the latest update has turned it into a 3d blu ray too.....

I have bought the strategy game - Hoax of Bluff or somesuch. It's poo. Although I have only played it once so far.....

Did the downloads of various demos. I know what you mean about the Table tennis, check that spin !!

The zit in the shop promised 'loooaaadsa games before christmas dude' for which I almost slapped him. Still, interested to see what coming out though :D

I lurve my home cinema set up. What have you got ?? New Topic ? Old one ?

;)

Cambridge Audio Amp Tannoy Sub, TDL tall front speakers and gale surrounds (I like to mix and match :lol: )

All connected up with optical cables and also a Zalman HTC PC which I built myself.

Im looking forward to some good games coming out to catch the Christmas market, just research first no knee jerk purchases lol

Cool stuff, That a DSP amp ?

I nevr sure whether to set to DTS or just leave on direct. Nerd in shop says direct.....

Onkyo DSP

M&K 6.2 speakers set up

43" Pioneer plasma. About 5 yr old now..... Looking at 3D, but spent all my money on my Zed :teeth:

PS3

Wii -never turn the thing on.

Sky HD

Love it B) Give it some welly during the matrix - Zion attack - and feel the earth move.

Currently and endlessly playing Battlefield 2 online. Best game ever. :#1: