rear speakers not working

showtime1

When I got my jdm the rear speakers didnt work too, on investigation both had blown coils so needed replacing with new units(dont know why). Spend what you like..£25 to £100's I bought some for anot£50 and am really pleased with the sound......So my advice is to take the speakers out and measure to see if you have any resistance across the speaker coil if not replace....maybe it may help!

When I got my jdm the rear speakers didnt work too, on investigation both had blown coils so needed replacing with new units(dont know why). Spend what you like..£25 to £100's I bought some for anot£50 and am really pleased with the sound......So my advice is to take the speakers out and measure to see if you have any resistance across the speaker coil if not replace....maybe it may help!

Thanks are they easy to remove :thumbs:

soyou think the speaskers have blown i might just replace them if thats the case.

If you want to REALLY improve things, buy some Infinity 6.5" components.

Do you mean the Infinity Kappa component system, which includes the tweeters etc. as well, like this .....

http://www.icebuyer.co.uk/ref6520cs-653 ... 19367.html

or just two 6.5" speakers?

Like these ......

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/produc ... /8837.html

Rears are coaxial and i wouldnt bother spending more then £25 on them, having the sound 50/50 front/rear ruins the sound stage, i have my setup faded 85% forward. I was going to replace the rears with some JL coaxial's but there cheapest set it £70+