Hello! First 350z!

Hello!

Iv just bought my first 350z, last friday, its an 04 JDM in silver, its an amazing car as all of you know :D !

I owned an RX8 before the 350 and theres just no comparison, the 350 blows it out the water!

I bought the 350 with the sat/nav disconnected as the previous owner found it annoying, does anyone know how to turn it back on? i know its pointless but its a toy none the less ha ha! I did search for various phrases such as "sat/nav switch" "sat/nav on/off" but havnt found anything about this.. makes me think hes b.s me abit? BUT the car really makes up for it all! Iv just bought a set of bronze rota grid's and trying to get a set of leather seats so will get pics up when they are on and in!

Hello!

Iv just bought my first 350z, last friday, its an 04 JDM in silver, its an amazing car as all of you know :D !

I owned an RX8 before the 350 and theres just no comparison, the 350 blows it out the water!

I bought the 350 with the sat/nav disconnected as the previous owner found it annoying, does anyone know how to turn it back on? i know its pointless but its a toy none the less ha ha! I did search for various phrases such as "sat/nav switch" "sat/nav on/off" but havnt found anything about this.. makes me think hes b.s me abit? BUT the car really makes up for it all! Iv just bought a set of bronze rota grid's and trying to get a set of leather seats so will get pics up when they are on and in!

Welcome !

If its the stock JDM sat nav I am afraid it was BS as it cant be used here.

erm i think i didnt explain myself right, the sat nav has been turned off by an apparent switch? I havnt looked and it doesnt bother me because of the fact it can not be used over here but its like telling a kid heres a sweet but u cant eat it! All i want to know is, is there a switch to turn it on and off?

It's a Japanese sat nav which has no function in uk. That's why it's disconnected. It's in Japanese. Rip it out and buy one that works.

Yeh i realise that im just very curious to see what it does, im only 21 these things are entertaining! :lol: Do you know if there is an on/off switch for it?

Edit: Iv been told theres someone named nurish? not 100% on his name, BIG sorry! but does he still fit the new ones?

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

The birdview doesnt have a switch to turn it on/off. Not sure what the JDM has though.

There are good systems on here which are as good but if you really want a UK system I have one which you can have very cheap. Its sat around doing nothing so may as well be of use to someone. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

The birdview doesnt have a switch to turn it on/off. Not sure what the JDM has though.

There are good systems on here which are as good but if you really want a UK system I have one which you can have very cheap. Its sat around doing nothing so may as well be of use to someone. :)

ahh kewl, thanks pal, could i have some more info on the sat/nav? id be very tempted to have it! :thumbs: