rFactor

andlid

Yeah, been scouting the mods while downloading, found that one:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cf ... ife%202007

Driving it in winter sure looks mental from the screenies! :lol:

:lol:

It's pretty hard and would see it more as a sim to set the car up etc and to get a feel for the corners, very close to future feel of the tracks from what I've seen so far.

• 6 months later...

dont know why i searched this, but came across this thread. i have been playing this for over a year, and hate to be geeky, but im in a league that runs the latest F1 mod. i think this game is awesome, graphics aint the best, but are pretty good, but the racing with people and not against a computer is the best thing about it.

iracing is also brilliant,they have an offer at the moment, 3 months for $10, where its usually $12 per month, the only problem with that is there isnt as many mods so not many leagues, also rfactor is a one off payment for the game, and then thats it.

Im also in a team with Rfactor, its taken seriously when in a league, and some of the guys are very fast.

for those who are interested my last race was in Malaysia, and i finished 3rd from 20 drivers.

the league that im now in has Safety car drivers, race stewards, and live broadcasts for the races. the leagues that i race in are F1 leagues, but theres different types of leagues.

If anyone is interested in this, or would like to join a league, i know of a couple that are brilliant.