de-badging should the z indicator badge go too?

wide

hi peeps, right ive decided to fully de-badge my 350.

the front will be de-badged filled & sprayed & the back will have the 350z & nissan badge taken off & holes filled & sprayed.

the question is should i do the same with the z badge above the indicator? what do you lot think?

thanks matt

I think you should replace the Zed badges with the indicator ones and get rid if the current indicators.

Something like this.......

http://www.ctd-germany.com/shop/Nissan- ... :1568.html

:thumbs::thumbs:

Any pics of these on any cars?

I assume the current side Z badge comes off with no holes behind and these sit on top of the indicator holes?

[quote="captain

Any pics of these on any cars?

I assume the current side Z badge comes off with no holes behind and these sit on top of the indicator holes?

Dcash has the one from the 370 and I've got the one from the Z store US, check the signature, eventually I'll get rid of the original indicators but I first need to save up £300

er.......so there are holes behind the current indicators and the current Z badge and if you replace the Z badge with this indicating badge you will have 2 indicators. :surrender:

Correct?

yep :thumbs: Or just remove the buld from the OEM unit...

if you're going to de-badge n smooth out, remove all badges fit these on the side, why would you not remove the side indicator and smooth that out too???

the side badges sit in a recess, with 2 locator holes in the middle; if your removing the side badges you will need to smooth them over.

if you were fitting the zed indicator side badges you will still need to fill either the indicator points or the side badges point.

perosnally i'd only debadge the zed side badge if i was swapping to the zed indicator.

the side badges sit in a recess, with 2 locator holes in the middle; if your removing the side badges you will need to smooth them over.

if you were fitting the zed indicator side badges you will still need to fill either the indicator points or the side badges point.

perosnally i'd only debadge the zed side badge if i was swapping to the zed indicator.

Thanks. :thumbs:

Are side indicators a legal requirement?

Are side indicators a legal requirement?

I was to so, as my original idea was to smooth everything and have no indicators or badges but apparently, no side indicators, no m.o.t

To the OP, those are the one from the US store, the one from the 370 looks cool too, just depends what look you're going for

049.jpg

they look really nice on yours as its silver but mine is black so much prefer the 370 ones as it looks less blingy & im going for the stealth look but it seems like a lot of work to fit the 370 indicators, are there any other options? has anyone got any pics of these or others on a black zed???

thanks matt

• 3 weeks later...