Just picked up my courtesy car - brand new 370

Will370z

Shes a beauty, except getting used to an auto which is interesting. Miss the manual gear box already.

Have to say am loving the sat nav. Tried the paddle shifting thinking it would be like GT5....ooooo that was different. Think i need more practise. Loving it, doesnt make the lovely exhaust note of the 350 and its quite a hard suspension but its making me smile jsut as much as the little roadster.

Got her for 3 days so should be fun. Garage have been excellant and hopefully my little zed will be back with no leak. Meanwhile time for some fun.

Pics later

Without doubt, the biggest let-down of the standard 370 is that it does not sound like a sports car, and not nearly so good as the OEM system on UK 350's. Quite why Nissan chose a system that is anything but 'sports car' like is puzzling. Every Nissan salesman who has heard mine agrees they could shift more if they sounded like that as standard.

Anyone offering aftermarket 370 exhausts at sensible prices could make a killing and with more and more 370's appearing.....are you listening member traders ;)

I went to look at a 370z a few weeks back and my dealer has not stopped calling me probably every day I think if I had bought the showroom 370z Roadster they had in stock in Blue they wanted £34000ish today I gets another call that they have 3 370s in stock to shift one Coupe in Black 7 speed auto with grey leather sat Nav £27450 and 2 Roadsters one Black the other Blue all autos with sat nav £30000 it seems there selling as well as they thought :)