Calling Edinburgh.....does anyone fancy a mission!

Ricey

We may finally of found a Zed to call our own.....problem is its 200 miles away and we're going on holiday on Friday for 2 weeks!

Given the 'supposed' condition, FSH and low milage of the car we might be willing to take a flyer and just buy it but it'd be nice to have one of our trusted crew go and cast a peeper over it.

Your mission should you choose to take it is to visit this garage and let us know if anything is amis (ignore most of the advert - red its obviously not and its got leather not cloth!!).........this post will self destruct in 3 second.....tick....tick....tick....... :ninja::ninja::ninja:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_popup.jsp?photosOn=1&dealerid=142043&did=142043&pageid=1&modelexact=1&make=NISSAN&model=ANY&min_pr=0&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&keywords=&max_records=50&photo=0&dealersearch_full=SEARCH&start=1&distance=0&adcategory=cars&channel=DEALERPAGE&id=201036367780920

As I mentioned Paul, the dealers just post anything up. :thumbdown:

If nobody responds I will give someone a nudge. ;)

Haha!...I half expected it to say 'cambelt recently changed' or some such twaddle!

In fairness to the bloke I spoke to he did sound far more screwed on than most of the stealers I've spoken to.

He's said he'll service it (full history but due one), MOT and have it delivered. Only downside to the conversation was the offer of £500 for our MX5!!! Eventually he went up to £1k but we've been offered 2k by 4 other garages now....sadly their Zeds were grim!

We're going to try and do the deal without the PX and off load the Maz on fleabay (might even keep it until next Spring).

Carla has demanded that I say hi to you from her......... :boxing: something I should know about????? ;)

:lol: I was chatting to Carla about the cars while you were out test driving. Mention OLD GIT to her. ;)

As I mentioned Paul, the dealers just post anything up. :thumbdown:

If nobody responds I will give someone a nudge. ;)

Haha!...I half expected it to say 'cambelt recently changed' or some such twaddle!

In fairness to the bloke I spoke to he did sound far more screwed on than most of the stealers I've spoken to.

He's said he'll service it (full history but due one), MOT and have it delivered. Only downside to the conversation was the offer of £500 for our MX5!!! Eventually he went up to £1k but we've been offered 2k by 4 other garages now....sadly their Zeds were grim!

We're going to try and do the deal without the PX and off load the Maz on fleabay (might even keep it until next Spring).

Carla has demanded that I say hi to you from her......... :boxing: something I should know about????? ;)

Aw sorry Paul I could have checked this out for you tomorrow but I have my little godchilds birthday party to get back for quick sticks

No worries buddy....its a short notice ask for anyone.

In addition - while I've got everyones attention........would you tell him to jib the service and negotiate on the price or get the service sorted and avoid the headache.

I never really trust the dealer I'm buying the car off to service it properly - more of a risk they'll use naff materials and skip out important bits.

I remember picking up my RX8 from Arnold Clark who proudly proclaimed that they had performed a full service on it.....shortly before I pulled out the air filter which looked like a pidgeon had been nesting in it.

I'll let you off Martin.....at least chatting to you stopped her playing Call of Duty for 3 hours while I was out!