Hello All - 57 plate GT, Bucks/Berks border

Drew

Afternoon All,

Just a brief post to introduce myself - I'm Drew and recently bought a 2008 57 plate Gunmetal GT. I've been on the site as a guest a few times and thought it was about time to register.

I have wanted a Zed for a couple of years after winning the use of one of Nissan's press cars for a weekend in a charity raffle, and it has taken this long to save up and persuade TOH that it's a good idea to have a car the kids don't fit in! My first few drives have been great, and I'm looking forward to a road trip to Snowdon in October to really get to know the car.

A big thank you to those who have posted buyer's guides and tips - I have read most if not all of these and am very grateful.

I doubt I'll go down the mods route (at least for now) for insurance/warranty reasons but definitely interested in keeping the Zed looking its best so I'll be popping into the detailing threads on a regular basis to see what's worked best for other owners. Looking forward to meeting up with other forum members in my area too!

Lastly, if anyone has a spare tonneau cover please PM me.

Cheers!

Drew