Hello from Scotland with some questions.

st3ven1

Hello, been on the site for a couple of weeks now trying to gather information. I'm considering a zed for my next car, just have a couple of questions regarding the facelift that took place around 2006.

Firstly do the cars with the facelift interior all have the 300bhp engine?

Is it possible to have the 300bhp engine without the facelift interior?

Only asking as I've seen 2006 non facelift car advertised as having 300bhp engine.

Noticed a slight dip in price of the 06 plate cars without facelift, will this be due to them not being a facelift car(therefore not the 300bhp engine) and falling into the £400+ road tax band?

Finally could anyone tell me if they felt any noticeable difference going from a 280bhp car to a 300bhp one?

Thanks,

Steven.

Just been having a look at some insurance quotes, has anyone else noticed that it is almost 50% more expensive to insure a roadster? Is this down to it being easier for a thief to break in? :shrug:

I've previously owned a wide variety of performance cars and for some reason, even though I'm older now(24), the insurance is more expensive. :bang:

Just been having a look at some insurance quotes, has anyone else noticed that it is almost 50% more expensive to insure a roadster? Is this down to it being easier for a thief to break in? :shrug:

I've previously owned a wide variety of performance cars and for some reason, even though I'm older now(24), the insurance is more expensive. :bang:

have you tried Admiral/Bell? - they seem to be good for zeds :thumbs:

have you tried Admiral/Bell? - they seem to be good for zeds :thumbs:

Yeah I've tried them, with elephant currently, but it's taking a big jump to insure a zed. :thumbdown:

Would be interested in going with the club to knockhill on the 26th if I take the plunge before then. :wave::drive1