spotted - 2010 350z!!!!! without bonnet bulge !!!

kevlo

hi guys and girls, on the way to work yesterday i saw a silver 350z coupe on a 10 plate.

i followed it for about 3 miles and im absolutely positive that it wasnt a private plate it was a genuine 2010 plate. mad thing was that it was a 2006 version car. it was same as mine with the updated bumpers but no bonnet bulge etc

Brand new, unsold 2006 car that was sold this year probably, and put on a 10 plate.

yeah id say most likely , sold in march probably for barely more than a used 06 .

seen a dealers near me that had 3 07/57 plates no bulge in the car park !

guess dealers got stuck wiht lot of rev ups they couldnt shift once the Hr was imenent.

lol, i've asked these questions myself but i am 110% sure that

a) it wasnt a 370z (not that stupid)

B) definately was a 10 plate no play with the letters, plus it was gleaming not a mark on it

c) an import, even if it was imported in 2010 it would still have the original year on the plate

im guessing that its just a very late registration but 4 years :o

c) an import, even if it was imported in 2010 it would still have the original year on the plate

It's happened before, cars have been imported and they've managed to mess it up somehow putting a plate on it relating to the year it was imported not first registered.

lol, that would be a massive bonus if that happened

guess dealers got stuck wiht lot of rev ups they couldnt shift once the Hr was imenent.

The dealer nearest to me, Lookers in Chester claimed to have sold over 20 of the 313 hp models just as the 370Z was due out. Although of course I only have his word for it, he said that once they reduced the price to 22k for the coupe and 23k for the roadster they all went within a week, apart from 3 roadsters which were still in the showroom. I'm still kicking myself for not getting one of the roadsters for my wife.

Pete