Refurb&Powder Coat RAYS on Ginger ZED....

larsdowg

• 5 weeks later...
I like them, looking very good I presume you went to the guys at Nottingham in the end? I am just down the road from them and I am thinking of getting mine done.

If its not too rude how much was it? you can PM me if you like. :thumbs:

Hi there, yeah it was 'not just wheels' in Notts by a guy called Richard...... hes just moved to a new site so drop him an email.

Told him I was really happy with them and would post on the 350Z site pics if he send me prep pics.

My brother in law is going to get his VW Toureg wheels done in the same colour by him when he gets time.

Price is in first part of post. He also fitted 2 Front Falken F452's cost about £90 each and he didnt charge me for fitting or balancing/valves etc as I he was already removing the rubber in the price!

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

I like them, looking very good I presume you went to the guys at Nottingham in the end? I am just down the road from them and I am thinking of getting mine done.

If its not too rude how much was it? you can PM me if you like. :thumbs:

Hi there, yeah it was 'not just wheels' in Notts by a guy called Richard...... hes just moved to a new site so drop him an email.

Told him I was really happy with them and would post on the 350Z site pics if he send me prep pics.

My brother in law is going to get his VW Toureg wheels done in the same colour by him when he gets time.

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

Thanks for that, it will be in the new year I've already Maxed out my luck with her indoors I think its prudent to wait until after Xmas, I'll get lots of brownie points that way. :lol:

• 10 months later...
After Pics..............

woohoo I'm loving them!!!!

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Loving these.....they are just what I was thinking would look good on my GM zed!!! Saved the pictures to help me get this finish when I have mine refurbed; thanks for a helpful topic :thumbs:

Looks like a really good job. Mine have a tiny bit of bubbling. im going to wait till after winter though. i think if i got them done now i would start crying everytime i saw a gritter on the road.

I am still proper chuffed with them, they have already been through 1 winter and about to go through another and still looking like they where refurbed yesterday. I would without a doubt go back to Richard at Not Just Wheels, and have future wheels sprayed rather than powder coated. The finish as you can see from the pics is just awesome! teeth.gif

Really sets off my Ginger Datsun blush.gif

Edited by larsdowg

• 1 year later...