Fresh ink in the sun - 2 weeks enough to heal!

Ricey

Maybe you should not have been a big wuss and had it all done in the 1 sitting....... :snack:

Bet that will look absolutely awesome.

:lol: Before I had remembered just how painful it was I actually wanted it in 1 sitting per tattoo but she wouldn't do it. 3 hours later and I was bloody glad they didn't!

The tribal looks a bit crazy at the min because its got a big patch of old faded tattoo in the middle of it thats being recoloured today........if I remember rightly think I went out in the sun and faded it when I first had it done :wacko:

I hate the sun anyway so I might just use it as an excuse to hide in the bar :snack:

Maybe you should not have been a big wuss and had it all done in the 1 sitting....... :snack:

Bet that will look absolutely awesome.

:lol: Before I had remembered just how painful it was I actually wanted it in 1 sitting per tattoo but she wouldn't do it. 3 hours later and I was bloody glad they didn't!

The tribal looks a bit crazy at the min because its got a big patch of old faded tattoo in the middle of it thats being recoloured today........if I remember rightly think I went out in the sun and faded it when I first had it done :wacko:

I hate the sun anyway so I might just use it as an excuse to hide in the bar :snack:

and you still have to ask :lol::bangin:

Yeah......the whole thread is a bit like when I continually bore you and Anders about endless dog rough Zeds and you tell me to stay away from them like the plague.

Anyone with a brain knows that buying a car with the ABS jammed on is probably a bad idea.......but because you want it bad so you ask someone in the hope that they'll go 'nah it'll be fine mate!!! Who needs brakes anyway'.

Similarly anyone who's sat through 10 hours of tattooing should know that your going to ruin it if you blaze it with sun five mins after its been done.

Luckily your all massivley helpful and provide good friendly advice.......all a bit bonkers like :wacko: but helpful none the less :D

I've fooked myself a bit haven't I!! Bugger. Also just realised I'm going to see Muse on saturday night too!!! I'll have to hide at the back where it won't get smashed by raving moshers!

Before (10 years old tattoo)

DSC00225.jpg

During (2 - 3 hour sittings later)

DSC00247.jpg

The end (another 2 - 3 hour sittings later)......that last 2 hours was the most painful experiance of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAG0043.jpg

...and the missus wanted her new one going on because she thinks I'm having a bromance with Husky! :huglove:

IMAG0044.jpg

:worthless:

surely the artist took a piccy?

Not yet. I'll get the missus to take one tomorrow after she's had the joy of washing the gore off for me :lol:

In a rather unprecidented bout of organisation I even remembered to take a 'before' picture a few months ago!

......I'll check with my agent to make sure they can go in the public domain.......no....no I haven't got an agent

:lol:

That looks awesome mate, noticed in the second pic there seems to be some red in the wings, guessing that is just from getting it done but i think you should get some colour into it, the red looks amazing imo.

cheers dude :thumbs:

Yep thats just highly annoyed skin! I agree it does look good with a bit of colour..........seriously though I'm done with it for a good long while. 12 hours and 12 weeks of after care has taken its toll on my sanity!

Might get some more definition put in the wings in years to come - suppose colour would be a good way to freshen it up too.

As an Everton fan I have a reaction to anything Red near my person like a Gremlin to water and bright lights. :yuck: