New Z store???

Zugara

Never seen that one before, and i've spent hours at work trawling the net...

Did a search for a Y pipe,and these popped up... Searched last week and they didnt show! Wonder if its Envy Performance re-branded?

Been looking for a Y pipe for ages, like Hens teeth....

Did a search for a Y pipe,and these popped up... Searched last week and they didnt show! Wonder if its Envy Performance re-branded?

but hens don't have teeth......... :teeth:

but hens don't have teeth......... :teeth:

Well, actually they do...... they have an "egg tooth" this allows them to break outta the shell...... :tumbleweed::p

• 2 weeks later...

He's Luke Borg. Been into Z's ever since they started. He came to Zedfest this year in a candy red z 32 with twin headlights and very nice central twin pipe exhaust. What he doesn't know about Z's isn't worth knowing. He is a trader on Z club . He has a great following mostly amongst the Z32 owners as he sells loads of custom add-ons, always good quality.

He's Luke Borg. Been into Z's ever since they started. He came to Zedfest this year in a candy red z 32 with twin headlights and very nice central twin pipe exhaust. What he doesn't know about Z's isn't worth knowing. He is a trader on Z club . He has a great following mostly amongst the Z32 owners as he sells loads of custom add-ons, always good quality.

Thats good too know... cheers for the info.

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...