OUT WITH THE SPRAY GUN AGAIN,,,,,,

lomoto

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lomoto (ello moto) - how did you avoid spraying over the Z in the middle? Judicious use of tape? Have you ever thought of sending something to Art Attack? :)

The reason I ask, is I think it would look nice in black with a single silver Z on my Kuro...

took the Z bagde off before spraying ! easy to do then glue back on after ....would look nice in satin black on a Kuro I think :thumbs:

you got some colour code to suggest? with satin black you mean flat black, ie not metallic?

No , Satin black is in between matt black and gloss.. most accessory shops will know what you mean if you ask for satin black paint, not mettallic :thumbs:

no it's £5 a can ;) (it really is)

does satin still needs laquer on top?

no laquer equired or else it will turn into Gloss black finish :p , unless you get a satin finish laquer..

if you do this Val , make sure you get all the original silver finish off, as it will react with the new paint you put on :thumbs:

If it's the vent things then I'd suggest ilver then like Tim did. It looks tasty!

Tim, you got a pic of the strut bar with the boot shut? I like it but wondered what it looked like when the boot was closed..... am I weird? :wacko:

If it's the vent things then I'd suggest ilver then like Tim did. It looks tasty!

Tim, you got a pic of the strut bar with the boot shut? I like it but wondered what it looked like when the boot was closed..... am I weird? :wacko:

Your weird Stew, it looks just the same only with some glass in the way :teeth: I will post a pic up though when I get chance just for you ;)