OUT WITH THE SPRAY GUN AGAIN,,,,,,

lomoto

yeah std ones painted FORD moondust silver, like many other bits I have, in the engine bay

will post pics of my "new " Zed once it's finished (eta before April hopefully) :teeth:

PS free sticker to who guesses what's the item on the top left of the table pic... (present owners excluded :p )

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah std ones painted FORD moondust silver, like many other bits I have, in the engine bay

will post pics of my "new " Zed once it's finished (eta before April hopefully) :teeth:

PS free sticker to who guesses what's the item on the top left of the table pic... (present owners excluded :p )

Do you do the painting yourself? If so (this goes for tim too) do you do it out the can or is it done with a gun?

I might have to have a go!

Do you do the painting yourself? If so (this goes for tim too) do you do it out the can or is it done with a gun?

I might have to have a go!

spray can :teeth:

PS secret to good results is all in the preparation of the surface