No more Buffing.........

Zugara

:shrug:

;)

Gotta be in it to win it...... Read some of my threads and al will be come clear... :wacko:

Bodybuilder? Nagh! But i do like being in the BUFF...... :lol:

Suddenly remembered somewhere I have to be tomorrow and it's nowhere near Horsham!

Awww, your no fun either.. :blink: .. come on big boy dont be shy, you can come in my car for a sweetie...... :lol::lol::lol:

:dummy:

Not at all Dave.... I am p1ssing myself here, these post are just sooooooo funny, and I hope its all taken in jest and light entertainment. :thumbs: See you tomorrow.

BTW, all jokes aside, i will have the buffer for anyone to have a look at... :thumbs:

:dummy:

Not at all Dave.... I am p1ssing myself here, these post are just sooooooo funny, and I hope its all taken in jest and light entertainment. :thumbs: See you tomorrow.

BTW, all jokes aside, i will have the buffer for anyone to have a look at... :thumbs:

We will all have to try harder then :lol:

As for tomorrow hope the weather improves not great here just now :boat:

:shrug:

;)

Gotta be in it to win it...... Read some of my threads and al will be come clear... :wacko:

Bodybuilder? Nagh! But i do like being in the BUFF...... :lol:

Suddenly remembered somewhere I have to be tomorrow and it's nowhere near Horsham!

lol, me too