Hello!

Jobo

Hello people!

I'm John, 23 from Aberdeen and am pleased to say that ive just bought my 2005 Black 350Z GT with Rays.

Pick her up next week and quite frankly can't wait!!

Are there many other members here from Scotland??

Nice to meet you all and hopefully we'll be having some interesting and helpful discussions in the future.

John

Hi John

:welcome:

From the Edinburgh area myself (just outside - wee place called Haddington in East Lothian)

Good choice of car mate :thumbs: was tempted by the Kuro myself - but found a lovely GT Nismo Azure and fell in love - only had her one week - and just spent a 'sad' (according to my wife) 3 hours cleaning and waxing for the first time after a 2 hour blast down to The Borders and back on the twistiest twisties i could find :teeth:

Great to have another Scot on board.

:welcome: Jobo. There are quite a few of us on this site in Central Scotland, and at least one other in the Aberdeen area. Enjoy the car, and visit the site regularly - you will learn a helluva lot about the Z very quickly, and get access to a lot of useful accessories at discount prices.

Cheers :thumbs:

:welcome: mate!!! :thumbs:

Good choice of car :teeth:

There are a few Scots on here (Gus, Jim and some others I can't remember as well :blush: )

Enjoy!!! :yahoo:

i think 'Stew' is in Aberdeenshire !? ... yeah just checked he is ... you probably live next door and were best men at each others weddings (sorry came over all American there - comes with living in Edinburgh and visiting the States a lot)

:welcome: JOBO!!

Yeah, Stew's from Aberdeen. You'll find this forum a good laugh and very informative when it comes to the car. (some of these guys know a worrying amount about the Zed)

In a very short space of time, I've learned a great deal about a car I knew practically nothing about.

PS. Remember the pics when you get the car!! :thumbs: