dyno help

Greeny

ok just posted my dyno results in the results section im not happy as only made 254.7! its a 55 plate de i think. with a scorpion exhaust fitted it does have high miles tho at 97k.

im gona do a big! service on it which i hope will help!

any other suggestions! please!

or your thoughts

well looking at all the others that are like 270/280. and sice it shud be 276 standard i thought about that or a lil less but not that much lol some ppl wiv not many mods at all are running 240 at the wheels!! lol im on 250 at the fly lol not happy lol

Give mark a call in abbey, shell out a good few 100s and get her running the way she should.

New full exhaust, decat, panel filter, plenum spacer and a retune should see that number shot to hell. Had 265 as base when I got my 03 and now I got 318 on the fly and torq is out of this world! :D

i will get it remaped but hoped to get a remap and be up there not get it remapped to make standard lol

i have a k and n typhoon on the way to me, i already have a scorpion exhaust, i will look into gettin a y pipe and decats what do you do about the light that will come on ya dash form the lamba sensors??

cheers peeps

i will get it remaped but hoped to get a remap and be up there not get it remapped to make standard lol

i have a k and n typhoon on the way to me, i already have a scorpion exhaust, i will look into gettin a y pipe and decats what do you do about the light that will come on ya dash form the lamba sensors??

cheers peeps

I know what you mean, felt the same way!

• 3 weeks later...

any update on what hp youre getting after the service

cheers peeps

Couple of questions,

1, how many runs did they do before they gave you your final figures?

2, how long where the runs?

3, Any AFR readings?

These cars do give vastly different figures from car to car , when we dyno these cars we always get 6+ runs before we get an idea on the BHP output. We find the Revup/HR cars the worst for giving very low bhp output figures.

Your find just bolting stuff on like air filter can or will not make any difference , the main thing in these cars giving go power output is a remap to suit your fitted mods. This has been covered more than a few times on this forum.

Have you check if there is any stored CEL codes in the ECU?

Any questions ask away.

did 5 runs with only one-two bhp diff on each really.

as for how long they were he put it in forth and wound it up to the limiter?

and what is AFR reading lol

i have a k&n fitted now and waiting for decats and y pipe but outa stock. and im trying to get hold a plenum space then ill get mapped :)

i will have it checked for codes tomorrow as its getting serviced