what is the widest size rim you can fit to a 350z

kashz

thanks for the reply guys iv spoken to the guys at the bodyshop and have got booked in for the end of next month. Even he had to take a deep breath when i told him the wheel size but he did work on my last one and he did say they would definetly need to be flared etc now in the process of sourcing the wheels nobody supplys them in UK which is a shame :thumbdown:

thanks for the reply guys iv spoken to the guys at the bodyshop and have got booked in for the end of next month. Even he had to take a deep breath when i told him the wheel size but he did work on my last one and he did say they would definetly need to be flared etc now in the process of sourcing the wheels nobody supplys them in UK which is a shame :thumbdown:

Do we know which wheels you have chosen ? I don't remember a reference other than the size ....................So which are they ?

You know what, I'll just sit back and watch! :snack:

I remember when you went for the wheels on your other car and I thought it'd look awful. It just worked though.

I think you might just pull it off again! :thumbs::thumbs:

i dont want to go for the tuner look as much as id love to my z has the wald kit on at the moment and thats not extreme its subtle so im gonna spray the car a dark deep colour like a black hint of purple

I was going to go for purple! :bangin: .

Will have to go for Riviera Blue instead, not much difference!