got my service due, which sparkies?

UNABASHED

My service is coming up within next 3-4 weeks. It's the 7 year so only a P1 but I wanted to get the spak plugs changed as I don't know for sure when they were last done, looking from previous posts the Denso Iridiums seem ok and pretty cheap but which is better - the 'Power' or 'Tough' ones?

Going to be calling around garages etc this week to see best prices I can get for the actual service, Nissan have been pestering me and keep provisionally booking me in on the off chance that I turn up :lol:

just go to Opie Oils web site and it will recommend which ones to use

but which type, places like Opie's list either Power plugs (IKH16) or Tough plugs (VKH216)?

My car is 2003 so not sure which to go for as both as advised on the website?

;) but which one?!

I have the same year car as you and I went for the IKH16 ones; no problems, very happy with them - even put them in myself!

Sorry I can't provide a more technical argument to help you choose - I've not tried the power variant, but I recommend the IKH16 :)

just go to Opie Oils web site and it will recommend which ones to use

but which type, places like Opie's list either Power plugs (IKH16) or Tough plugs (VKH216)?

My car is 2003 so not sure which to go for as both as advised on the website?

;) but which one?!

IKH16