Calling all Chester/ North Wales Z Owners

Greeny

First off was not sure where to post this so maybe a mod could move it if needed.

I was back up at Deeside Service Centre today booking my car in for my alloys refurbed and painted gloss black ;)

now the new owner Peter Burgess told me that if i can drum up some numbers on here and let him know, he will give all club members discount on all work carried out. now its still in the early stages, so im just getting info on numbers at the present.

The garage is only a small one with the owner mentioned above and the mechanic graham who is very good, I had my exhaust fitted there. they are very helpfull!! and respectful with the cars.

They do any kind of work. services performance tryes. brakes etc etc. but they are also custom chrome exhausts. they can custom make pretty much anything you can dream up. I have had exhausts made by these in the past to a good standard also my friends have said the same.

my wheels are booked in for a week today so i will let you all know how i get on and post pics in the pic section.

it will also be nice to meet some local Z owners as i now live in Bretton just! past saltney :)

i went in the deeside service centre when i had my last car couple of years ago , think they wanted £550 at the time.

The tubing they use will no doubt last but christ it was heavy !!! no light weight systems there, but to be fair they were nice guys and their systems did sound nice

martinmac oh right ok :)

jollyranchers yeah i paid that for a custom jobby on a corsa lol first ever quad they did thats why mine was pricey. there new pipes arnt too bad. but its all options in it :D if ya want light have to sell our missus etc and buy an amuse lol

UNABASHED i bought my exhaust from a diff suppler its scorpion. they just fitted it as me bolts were seized solid lol Grayham charged me £30 and had 2 cups of coffee also :p

as i said once i have sorted this youll get discount :)

so where abouts you moving too?

jet set ok mate that kool! what colour is yours

donaldschen oh ace dont think ive seen ya yet.

well have to organise a meet :)

i will go back to the garage next week give this time to get some more numbers

Sounds good :thumbs: I live in Wrexham and work in Deeside, Where about is it in Deeside?

where you in the greyhound park on Sunday by any chance? I am definitely up for a meet B)

jet set ok mate that kool! what colour is yours

donaldschen oh ace dont think ive seen ya yet.

well have to organise a meet :)

i will go back to the garage next week give this time to get some more numbers

Mine's Silver on a 55 plate and I'm up for a local meeting if you can arrange one. :)

Pete

corrine hey its just on the left before the speed camera, erm past the makro.. :) and yeah i prob was lol ive been all over chester the last week or so very busy boy lol spent like well a fortune on fuel lol

clb ok mate kool ill take some pic of the b4 and afters. its booked in for next monday :) £60 a wheel for a refurb and colour change so thats good

ok jet set ill post up a well post lol :lol: and see how many we can get.... you wernt parked outside the tesco home store on sun where ya? i parked right next to a silver 55 then?

great place for wheel refurb is national alloys http://www.nationalalloys.co.uk/

excellent workmanship and great value. Used them myself and also Digsy

* Bead/bend repairs - £20.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Single colour painted finnish- 13" - 17" £35.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Single colour painted finnish- 18" - 20" £40.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Two colour painted finnish- 13" - 20" £60.00 per wheel

* Edge only refurbishment service - Painted finish 13" - 17" £20.00 per wheel

* Edge only refurbishment service - Painted finish 18" - 22" £25.00 per wheel

* Edge only refurbishment service - Polish/diamond cut 13" - 20" £30.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Full face polish or diamond cut 13" - 20" £50.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Painted centres and backs with polished/diamond cut rim - £50.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Paint finish in between the spokes with polished/diamond cut front face - £80.00 per wheel

* Crack repairs - £40.00 per wheel (based on up to 2 hairline cracks)

great place for wheel refurb is national alloys http://www.nationalalloys.co.uk/

excellent workmanship and great value. Used them myself and also Digsy

* Bead/bend repairs - £20.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Single colour painted finnish- 13" - 17" £35.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Single colour painted finnish- 18" - 20" £40.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Two colour painted finnish- 13" - 20" £60.00 per wheel

* Edge only refurbishment service - Painted finish 13" - 17" £20.00 per wheel

* Edge only refurbishment service - Painted finish 18" - 22" £25.00 per wheel

* Edge only refurbishment service - Polish/diamond cut 13" - 20" £30.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Full face polish or diamond cut 13" - 20" £50.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Painted centres and backs with polished/diamond cut rim - £50.00 per wheel

* Full refurbishment service - Paint finish in between the spokes with polished/diamond cut front face - £80.00 per wheel

* Crack repairs - £40.00 per wheel (based on up to 2 hairline cracks)

Thanks for the info. My wheels aren't too bad, a very slight kerb mark on a couple of wheels, not worth getting them done at present. My wife's Z4 wheels are something of a disaster though, most of the paint on the inside has flaked away and there's bad corrosion on the outside of a couple of them spreading from where its been kerbed. These are split wheels on run flats, would that make any difference to the price?

you wernt parked outside the tesco home store on sun where ya? i parked right next to a silver 55 then?

No that wasn't me but I've seen another silver one locally too.

Pete

Thanks for the info. My wheels aren't too bad, a very slight kerb mark on a couple of wheels, not worth getting them done at present. My wife's Z4 wheels are something of a disaster though, most of the paint on the inside has flaked away and there's bad corrosion on the outside of a couple of them spreading from where its been kerbed. These are split wheels on run flats, would that make any difference to the price?

probably best to arrange a time and go down and seen them. I've seen a chap with polished M3 wheels done there and they looked like new.

corrine hey its just on the left before the speed camera, erm past the makro.. :) and yeah i prob was lol ive been all over chester the last week or so very busy boy lol spent like well a fortune on fuel lol

clb ok mate kool ill take some pic of the b4 and afters. its booked in for next monday :) £60 a wheel for a refurb and colour change so thats good

ok jet set ill post up a well post lol :lol: and see how many we can get.... you wernt parked outside the tesco home store on sun where ya? i parked right next to a silver 55 then?

It was me:-) 54 plate silver outside tesco at home on the grehound park:-) saw a 55 plate blue one next to me after I dropped a few bags off, my car was in desperate need of a clean though, it's normally clean, honest! Ah right I know where that is on way to sandy croft. Def need to organise a meet:-)

ok kool so shall we have a get together then folks. when and where suits people! ??

and corrine kool lol yeah i believe ya haha. that was me alrite i saw the space nxt to urs yours n though ill park there n make a lil Z corner lol

Buckley eh? think I have seen all your cars at some point - and probably carded you all too! ;)

Anyone of you got a Red import btw I keep seeing it outside Charlies car park in Queensferry

I have seen the red zed outside charlies the first couple of weeks it was open i have to pass there to go to work :D

I live over Manc side but I work over in Ewloe but alas the Zed has gone - look out for this instead! :lol: .... easy to spot in fact I saw a GM this morning bottom of the M56

WulTKsqDF3.jpg

There are 2 Zeds in Harwarden also - a silver coupe and 2 Ragtops 1 GM and 1 blue :snack:

I have carded the Red one ages ago but no joy - think they work at Charlies though - its always there (That is the weirdest shop I have ever seen btw!)