I'm thinking of selling..... Already!

karl922

Hi guys,

I've always had a scratch to itch and that is a zx10r (bike) and with me having my zed I cannot see it happening anytime soon so I'm thinking of trading it in for a cheaper car + bike.

What do people think mine is worth as it seems hard to judge a price for pistonheads?

Temper orange (awesome)

07 plate 313 GT with sat nav and rays.

53k miles

Fsh with recent cosworth filters, hks plugs and full p3 done 1k ago.

6 months tax

11 months MOT

Cheers guys, I've not decided yet it's just at the back of my mind ticking away thinking what if.

I know I will probably regret it, but I may need to scratch that itch after riding the bike on Saturday.

I forgot to add, I've just fitted ferodo ds2500 pads all round and also got the k1 + standard and also some lowering springs not yet fitted.

I know I will probably regret it, but I may need to scratch that itch after riding the bike on Saturday.

I forgot to add, I've just fitted ferodo ds2500 pads all round and also got the k1 + standard and also some lowering springs not yet fitted.

Well if you fit them you will prolly have less chance of selling for a good price so if your serious then sell the parts on here.

If it was me I'd wait to get the bike till the start of next summer now

:scare: DONT DO IT...... you will be :cold: on the bike and could end up on :crutches:

Maybe a little negative Paul! i've been thrashing the absolute tits of my bikes for 26 years and the worse i've had is bruises and grazes. It was fuggin' cold last winter mind, thats why its so great to have both.

ZX10...... flipping quick!

I've only had a shot on one and it was insane.... It was an 06 I'm sure.

What year you looking at?

I sold my ZX6R this year and bought a Z1000 but I'm fat and slow so it suits me fine!

600's are fine unless you reallt wanna do long speedruns.

My brother has a CBR600 00' Model and that is still good for 170+ mph. (Mind you it has been "fiddeled" with, lol)

On a track with a lot of twisties, I think the 600's can still keep up with the bigger ones, it's only on the straights where the bigger bikes get the edge.

So cheaper, older bike would prolly be the way to go, that way you can scratch your itch which ever mode of transport you choose

Took the zx10r out today and my god it's quick compared to the 600's I'm used to. It's a bright green one on a 07 plate with akroprovic carbon cans. I'm on cloud nine thinking of the bike so I will be getting one, one way or another! How much are kidneys going for these days?

It's either sell the car and get a cheaper motor or keep it and get finance on the bike. So you guys think 15k or there abouts for the zed?

Cheers guys

Took the zx10r out today and my god it's quick compared to the 600's I'm used to. It's a bright green one on a 07 plate with akroprovic carbon cans. I'm on cloud nine thinking of the bike so I will be getting one, one way or another! How much are kidneys going for these days?

It's either sell the car and get a cheaper motor or keep it and get finance on the bike. So you guys think 15k or there abouts for the zed?

Cheers guys

That's a simple one get a 00 r1 or older blade and keep the z!

Would go for a black zx10 can't compare to a 600 either 1l you go for.