COD Black Ops Multiplayer Trailer

c-macd

^^ makes it too easy to get kills, also the consoles have 'auto-aim', where as pc versions don't.

perhaps i'm a bit harsh about the game, the more i look at it the more it looks like a MW2 mod :blush:

perhaps more research is needed on my part :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ makes it too easy to get kills, also the consoles have 'auto-aim', where as pc versions don't.

perhaps i'm a bit harsh about the game, the more i look at it the more it looks like a MW2 mod :blush:

perhaps more research is needed on my part :)

Yeah Auto-aim should be scrapped!

I just think some of the game modes look cool. 1 bullet pistol round looks pretty good and so does that advancing through the range of guns.

However, the amount of "out-game" stuff they have added seems a bit excessive. Challenges, Money, Custom appearence (even on guns)... Think it might give me a headache!

on the pc clans setup their own games servers to play on, where as the consoles only use P2P, should that be console to console lol, hence the very high levels of lag with high ping rates :headhurt:

cod:mw2 on the pc uses a similar system to the consoles,someones pc is the host not a remote server, so my ping is almost always over 120 where as the pc servers i play on with cod:mw1 i have a ping of around 26, the lower the number the better :)

google ping and lag.

if you only play console games then you'll be totally amazed at the difference when playing on a remote server on the pc :teeth:

i play between both, or more i used to, and it had its own fair share of problems on the PC. The console although flawed in a few ways has been made to cater for drooling retards meaning not only is it easy to use, i can use it while being a drooling drunk with mates :D

I used play games for amazing graphics and perfect gameplay, now i just play to have fun and kill danny 350z over and over and over and over and over and over :teeth: