Thanks guys, loving the wheels

Bockaaarck

Big thanks to Julian and the guys I met at Rare Rims a couple of weeks ago, especially for being so friendly and showing me a great variety of wheels.

Can't forget the great service from Ben either, wheels and fittings arrived in excellent shape and have transformed the car

fieldzed1.jpg

fieldzed2.jpg

fieldzed3.jpg

Thanks guys, would be happy to recommend you to anyone.

Thanks guys, having struggled for several weeks to get any tyres for the 17" JDM wheels I had I thought I'd just be better of getting a whole new set of wheels.

I'm normally crap at making my mind up but when I saw these 19" GTR Rota's I had to have em, very happy with them.

Love the wheels ........ not keen on the Sycamore ..............

You know what it's like though.

Get in to the car park, find a nice space furthest away from any other cars. By the time you come back you just know someone will have planted a deciduous tree next to you :lol:

They look fantastic Struan :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing them in the flesh at the next meet mate :teeth::teeth:

I'm really happy with them Heath, they make such a difference. No more issues with the traction control kicking in now i've got a decent sey of wheels I can actually get tyres for! Gives me a lot more confidence in the car. :D

They look fantastic Struan :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing them in the flesh at the next meet mate :teeth::teeth:

+1 very tempted by these myself

I'll be at the meet on the 22nd mate if you want to have a good look at them. The guys at Rare Rims are only a drive down to Crediton mate, not that far away. I'm sure if you wanted to pop down and see them (Mon - Fri) and check a few wheels out it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm really happy with them mate.