Best time to buy the zed

sl114

What's aggravating me is that when I decided to buy Autocar was predicting a 60% plus residual value after 3 years and yesterday I spotted a 48% figure. Now that's a big difference on a £30k car, prediction or not.

:dry:

Are you saying you saw a uk zed for sale at less than £15k :scare:

my mate just bought a 53 GT sat nav , rays , leather etc. etc. 30K miles silver.. a couple of weeks ago for £15k.. just got his clicky axles sorted out under warranty before it ran out :)

But where did he buy it from?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's aggravating me is that when I decided to buy Autocar was predicting a 60% plus residual value after 3 years and yesterday I spotted a 48% figure. Now that's a big difference on a £30k car, prediction or not.

my mate just bought a 53 GT sat nav , rays , leather etc. etc. 30K miles silver.. a couple of weeks ago for £15k.. just got his clicky axles sorted out under warranty before it ran out :)

Bloke in next village up from me!.. only had one for sale though :teeth:

to be fair it isnt the nicest example but it would polish up well with some TLC :thumbs:

to be fair it isnt the nicest example but it would polish up well with some TLC :thumbs:

Mine was the same spec as that and it went for £19k in June :)

always knew you were lucky!! ;) I can tell by that goal you scored :p

always knew you were lucky!! ;) I can tell by that goal you scored :p

They all count mate ;)

I have just been told my job is being extended for another 6 months and my position has been submitted for headcount for next year, which means at the very least, i have a job for another 6months.

This means its 350Z time!!!!!! I now just need to sell my car then im on the look out for a Zed, you can all soon welcome me into your family! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have just been told my job is being extended for another 6 months and my position has been submitted for headcount for next year, which means at the very least, i have a job for another 6months.

This means its 350Z time!!!!!! I now just need to sell my car then im on the look out for a Zed, you can all soon welcome me into your family! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

And what happens in 6 months?

I have 6 months to make more contacts, look for another job if need be or they can renew my contract again like they have for the last 2 years. Plus save each month so i have enough money to support myself for a few months after in case there is no work

I have 6 months to make more contacts, look for another job if need be or they can renew my contract again like they have for the last 2 years. Plus save each month so i have enough money to support myself for a few months after in case there is no work

Why don't yu just get a proper job? :blush:

What is a proper job? I am trying to get a proper permanent job, but in the media, its like gold dust, however there is more money being contract/freelance, if i get this extra 6 months, i would have 3 years project manament experience which is good to have, but i want the golden leaf.

Coz in some branches (media, ICT) its much more lucrative to be freelance B):p

If i had 10 years experience and went freelance, i could be earning upto £1250 per day! Bring on 7 years experience