Best time to buy the zed

sl114

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry fella - forgot to say which one - fifth one down I think!! The JDM pearl colured Roadster one looks nice in alzean leather - low miles and practicaly spanking new!!
Thats nice, im not a big roadster fan to be honest with you, im a coupe man.

Yep know what you mean. Don't get me wrong I love any Zed - think they're one of the sexiest motors on the road but kinda thing the coupe keeps the curves more!

Word of warning if you do end up going the import route - try and make sure they include radio frequency conversion, Sat Nav (conversion if you want it), rear spoiler, included in the price! cos I ended up spending a little more than I originally antcipated getting these bit's sorted.

Cheers

Yep know what you mean. Don't get me wrong I love any Zed - think they're one of the sexiest motors on the road but kinda thing the coupe keeps the curves more!

Word of warning if you do end up going the import route - try and make sure they include radio frequency conversion, Sat Nav (conversion if you want it), rear spoiler, included in the price! cos I ended up spending a little more than I originally antcipated getting these bit's sorted.

Cheers

Good advice, thanks buddy

Not sure you'll be able to match an import spec with a UK spec for £17 - £18k unless it's done high mileage. I did a quick check on AutoTrader earlier and it seemed to come up with the above conclusion. Could be wrong though especially if you buy privately and have cash in hand. What are your prefered colors?

Just off the track slightly and of no help I'm afraid but I see TT prices have gone down since the launch of the new shape. Quatrro Sport (240 PS) around the £19k figure!! - NO COMPARISON TO THE ZED THOUGH!

Totally :offtopic: definite :ban::lol:

Pmsl, 35 uk gt spec i have seen private for £17k so it is doable, and thats with 20k miles

Bought my uk spec gt for 17k with 14k on the clock paid cash though

The z market at the moment is slower than the buses in nottingham the same cars have been on autotrader for months now.

NO one seems to be buying the imports I would definatley go for a uk spec.

Most the jap one's for sale are'nt even real Z's i.e no brembo's ,esp or in some cases no decent lsd

"Bought my uk spec gt for 17k with 14k on the clock paid cash though

The z market at the moment is slower than the buses in nottingham the same cars have been on autotrader for months now.

Most the jap one's for sale are'nt even real Z's i.e no brembo's ,edc or in some cases no decent lsd"

Arent even real Zeds??? what are they then Mini's in disguise??? Zeds are born in Japan aren't they so they're about as real as you get! Ok you don't get Brembos and rear spoiler etc.. but For info the JDM Zed has more break horse power than the pre 2004 Zeds and you tend to get more for your money (see the JDM differences link) even if they are hard to shift at the moment. Saying that 17.5k for a UK Zed is a good price.

Most the jap one's for sale are'nt even real Z's i.e no brembo's ,edc or in some cases no decent lsd"

Arent even real Zeds??? what are they then Mini's in disguise??? Zeds are born in Japan aren't they so they're about as real as you get! Ok you don't get Brembos and rear spoiler etc.. but For info the JDM Zed has more break horse power than the pre 2004 Zeds and you tend to get more for your money (see the JDM differences link) even if they are hard to shift at the moment. Saying that 17.5k for a UK Zed is a good price.

i wouldnt have bother'd gracing that comment with a reply Leenx :teeth:

They only have more power because there tested on 100 ron fuel

They only have more power because there tested on 100 ron fuel

Agreed :)

Mighty Z - What is it you have against the Zed imports as I'm getting the impression you have one? Not an attack just curious??

I dont have anything against them I just think alot of people get ripped off.

As I said above alot of the imports are the cheaper base or T models which in my opinion are'nt the real deal which is why mr nissan did nt make them available over here because they where deemed as not being sporty enough for a british market.

There's nothing wrong with the s or st spec but even so they should be at least 2k cheaper than a uk one with same mieage and spec so I would expect to pay around 15k for a jdm st with less than 15k on the clock.

I only express my opinion which is what I thought these forums where for I know some of my opinions may cause offence but hey thats life.

And as I said before I do enjoy a bit of banter so if you think Iam wrong tell me why and you never know you might change my opinion.

[highly unlikely though because Iam always right] :teeth: