New gear changing technique

ATTAK Z

Its making me laugh just thinking about it, simlar story for me pulled an automatic off the drive for my old man, 18 years old. It was my first auto drive and he says whatever you do don't break with your left foot........ well how could a resist such a temptation! :drive1

So pulling out and turning round I promptly used my left foot and smacked my head on the roof of the car, it hurt like a bitch! (That will teach me for not putting on the seat belt). To then top it off it being auto it promptly started off again and I was either dazed or stupid because I promptly did the samething again to much swearing and head rubbing. :bang:

I got out the car to see my old man p*ss*ng himself laughing, happy memories. I can't wait till may son is old enough to drive :evil:

First car I did accidental left foot breaking in was my Dads 1 year old Jag XJ V8 when I was 18 and it was my first time driving an auto since passing my test.

I learned quickly that day...... The Ivory seats nearly turned brown!

i did this by mistake in my mums car (automatic) the other day, was just moving it on the drive but it gave me such a shock i thought i had hit my zed. :scare: scared the crap out of me

This reminds me of many years ago when my Dad asked me to move his Nissan Sylvia turbo of the drive, i'd been driving my automatic XJ6 for ages, i started it up and promptly shoved the gear stick into reverse..........didn't bother with the clutch though.........i'd forgotten about them!

what a twonk!! :doh:

Had to help him rebuild the gearbox, painfull.