What do i do get rid of Z or not !!!

player2301

Lads need your help a bit...............

I dont know if its time to get rid of the Z or not !..The missis is leaning on me a bit to look for other cars which i have been doing but nothing compares to the Z.

Nothing is gonna turn heads like the Z and i think ill really regret doing it !!!

The missis has got a new job at the bottem of our road so we dont need her pug 206 2.0 hdi turbo anymore but cause we got a nipper if we get rid of it we cant go anywhere :thumbdown: .

So do i get rid of the pug and get something like a 1.4 diesel something to keep it cheap and keep the nissan or do i get rid of both and get something special ? ? ?

Man i hate these kind of decisions :bang: I know ill regret it...

Also i love going to meets with you lads !!! :bangin:

HELP !!

See shes beautifullllllllllllllllllllll :bounce:

DSC02183.jpg

You only live once and so long as you live within your means then what is the problem? At the end of the day life isn't about money - its for enjoying yourself.

Use it as a weekend car - you obviously love it and can afford it. Buy a run around and you can park it anywhere you want.

You may regret it in the future when your stuck in a family saloon with kids in he back thinking "why oh why didn't I enjoy that sports car when I had it?"

Thing is lol im having a K1 off a lad on here next week fingers crossed the car is currently having the bonnet resprayed to get rid of stone chips ive just had my wheels re done again and the armour guarding on the front bumper is being done again so the car will be mint

Do i want to get rid with all that going on :drive1

just got the car back and after a 10 mile (prob bout 2 but it felt like 10) walk to the bodyshop i have my car back all done and not one blemish on her wohoo shes like new :#1:

PICS are off iphone so not too good but bonnet is so fresh !!

Got me some zymol goodies aswell to giver her a damn good clean the dirty B$%*H lol

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

SO LOOKS LIKE IM KEEPING HER THEN

ill have to get authorisation off the missis for all thats met her you know why lol !! :blackeye: