Scorpion Exhaust, Am I being to fussy ??

Pimm

I received my backbox this morning and opened it up and the backbox has alot of scratches and a tiny dent on it. Iam doing a bumper tuck and this will make it more visable.

Should this be perfect or a few marks here and there is the norm ?

Cheers :D

mines came like this aswell, i called up and they said because there hand made they have to be sat on benches etc so they do get some scratches, i got some cash back on mines and the dent i have isnt visible unless you get the bumper tuck.

mines came like this aswell, i called up and they said because there hand made they have to be sat on benches etc so they do get some scratches, i got some cash back on mines and the dent i have isnt visible unless you get the bumper tuck.

I am thinking once it is on the car, it will not REALLY show that much :headhurt:

but it does look like Scorpion's seconds :lol::lol:

I am going to phone them in the morning and see what they say.

I am not interested in money back but just a back box that does not look like it has been on 2 or 3 other cars before i got it.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

kl mate, they said to me i could send it back if i was really that unhappy, but to be honest it was gonna get scratched with stones etc anyways so i wasnt to worried. let us know how you get on

kl mate, they said to me i could send it back if i was really that unhappy, but to be honest it was gonna get scratched with stones etc anyways so i wasnt to worried. let us know how you get on

I got mine off a motorsport company(ebay) so I wonder if they can do something direct with scorpion or I will have to fight it out with the internet shop/company I got it from.

The more and more I have thought about it, the more I want another backbox sent to me to replace the one in my garage. I have the car booked-in in the morning to have this system fitted. I will cancel this and fight tooth and nail :lol:

I will keep you in touch :thumbs:

i got mines for 285 delivered fromt them before they put the price up

I wonder if scorpion have a seconds department, this must be the case as what I have is really cosmetically nackered.

OK enough on this subject :headhurt::headhurt:

PM's in the moring.

Cheers :thumbs: