RSW Interior Kit - SOLD

spursmaddave

]I got this kit 2nd hand from a member on here a few months ago, but recently purchased the same set almost brand new from another member, so here is the chance for someone to benefit :D

This is superb quality, anyone who is in any doubt just google and find out how much it costs :scare:

I would like to sell the set complete but if there is not any interest then I will split it up.

As you can see from the pics it is in good condition apart from one area on the drivers side about a third of the way up the centre cubby. It has a split almost half way through, im sure that someone with the correct equipment and knowledge could glue this and re-lacquer it. The cubby door also has a couple of creases in it, hard to spot even in the pictures but they are there. I have almost polished them out, just a bit more elbow power needed to completely get rid of them.

The door inserts are in very good condition as you can see from the pics. I do not have the door inserts that go by the pull handles, but there are the 3 dial pieces for the centre section.

I am looking for £200 or very near and postage would probably be around £20.

The 2 door inserts alone are £250 brand new :scare:

The full set would probably set you back around £600+ depending on the £ to the $

This really makes a HUGE difference to the interior B)

sdc10272.jpg

sdc10273q.jpg

sdc10274g.jpg

sdc10275.jpg

sdc10276x.jpg

sdc10277f.jpg

sdc10278z.jpg

sdc10283j.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

Exactly the same kit installed.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

Think i paid £675 for mine,so this is a bargain. :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments clarkie, and yes it is even more stunning in the flesh huh B)

The reason it is such a bargain is the damage, I was going to get it fixed and the lacquer freshened up a bit then Craig (Muddy) came along.....