New Zed Owner..

Hi Everyone,

Im Rikki. I bought my first Zed today. Bodywork is not in the greatest condition but thats fine, will soon be worked on. Its a 2003 and is an import. I also own a Mitsubishi EVO II as my daily drive. Will keep you all updated. Great site by the way everyone :D

350ZPassSide.jpg

350zFront.jpg

350zDriversSide.jpg

Hope you like...

Loving the Red/blue combo! :lol: hope you get it sorted soon mate and :welcome:

By the way, Evo II as a daily? Good on fuel? :teeth:

Yh I believe Stevie Wonder found the replacment door :D

And aslong as I keep the Evo out off boost shes actually quite good on fuel, but on the other hand its hard to keep her off boost. Took the Zed for a little drive earlier and I have to say they are great fun to drive.

Welcome to the forum ..

That car looks familiar ... wasn't it on a thread previously?

I can tell from the blue door and clear rear clusters ... I've just been searching but can't seem to find the thread ...

:thumbs:

+1 Wasn't it the one parked outside someones window (on not the pretty...est house) that a member drove past on there way to there mums or girlfriend ???

Think we all said 'go and make an offer',as try and steal it.

And welcome to the mad house........

Hey Rikki, welcome to the forum. I remember driving past you about 2 weeks ago on the A40 into London! Not sure, if it was the blue door or the massive speakers (I think) hanging out the back-end that stuck in my mind the most :teeth:

That wasn't me lol, I only picked up the car yesterday and it doesn't even have a headunit. Does this mean there is another Zed owner trying to pull off my Red/Blue Two Tone :D

Thanks for the welcomes guys, nice to see a car forum with nice people on, makes a change lol.

Welcome to the forum Rikki. You should start up a progress thread on we can watch on with interest. :thumbs:

Yeh will be starting one of these very soon mate.

Thanks again people :yahoo:

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I assume that with you not seeming too bothered on the bodywork/colour that you have big plans for the zed? :snack:

You would be correct mate, I have the rough idea of what im going to be doing with the car just making my final decisions now that I have a base to start working on. Will keep you all updated plus I have a few photoshops I have done of the final look that im aiming for. Im just finishing those so will post them up once they are done.

Welcome to the forum Rikki. You should start up a progress thread on we can watch on with interest. :thumbs:

Im going to start my progress thread, but I think im being a little stupid as I can't seem to find the right section to put it in :doh: . If someone could point my stupid self in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks,

Rikki.