Bye bye Zed

Zednick666

Well, I'm sorry to say just 1yr 3 months into ownership, next weekend I shall be parking up the Zed never to sit back in it again :cry:

In a nutshell; I live in Wakefield, possible commute to Rotherham, and girlfriend doin her First year term as a Doctor up in Sunderland... at 24mpg it's just not feasible anymore.

So... I've just cut a deal on this :yahoo: 120D M Sport 3dr, 177bhp (remap to 220 maybe..? :teeth: )

120d-1.jpg

120d-2.jpg

120d-3.jpg

120d-4.jpg

120d-5.jpg

As much as I'm gutted to see the zed go, all in all I'm pretty chuffed with my 'sensible compromise' - 60mpg combined, £90 a year tax, yet still quite nippy & RWD - and look at it! I think it's a beaut!

Opinions all..? Please go easy on me :blush:

Very nice B) I very much doubt you will get 60mpg probably more like 45-50mpg combined but thats still double the Z so :yahoo:

I had a Leon FR TDI thats mapped to 210bhp and I can get 45-50mpg if I drive like a grandad :thumbs:

I tell you something a diesel hatchback with power like that will feel just as fast as the Z, its just the looks and sound you will miss :byebye:

Nice colour too ;)

Hehe ooh mixed reviews eh!

Cheers for the comments folks!

I'll be sorry to leave too, met some great people on here and learnt a thing or two in the process. This was my first introduction to the world of forums and I reckon this'll really take some beating! Started looking at babybmw.net for ideas, though the name alone makes me feel pathetic - I liken it to being a boxter owner among 911's :lol:

Anyway, I'm truly bitten by the zed bug and I'll be very suprised if this is my last zed; I reckon it'll only be a few years before we're looking at another, maybe a 370. :)