Hopeful Future Owner

Constantly skint!!?? that doesn't help my nerves haha Abbey are good yes but maintenance worries me :wacko:

It's not that bad, I had a service done there recently and it was cheaper than the dealers quoted me. I think what BladesGrant meant was when you go to Abbey and start talking to Mark and see all the precious things they have you will be :cloud9: and then saying :byebye: to you hard earned £££ :scare:

Lol, they're only wallet hungry if you get the mod bug bad. I heard it's quite contagious. :lol::lol::p:D

Welcome to the forum. Join in the Zed fun. :drive1 You've already got somewhere to service the beasty, so that's half the battle. :)

^ Yep, I know of the mod bug and I have seen there modded 350's hehe they had one there awhile ago that was up to 800bhp!!! fastest one in Europe I was told!! and they always have that nice silver 350 which did have some cool black alloys, they're off now though.

My humble Honda Accord always stands out amongst the monsters Abbey have on show haha Im sure they giggle at me taking it there as most people have power cars lol but as we all know Honda are the best really ;)