SAT NAV

max

just been to my local nissan dealer,he has just got some uk sat navs in for 05 or older wont fit my06 model,he is selling for around £1900 fitted anybody interested drop me a line and i will put you in touch with them.

max.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T THAT MORE THAN IT COSTS TO HAVE IT FITTED AS AN OPTION FROM NEW? PLUS ITS A SYSTEM THAT IS 3 YRS OLD eg NO TOLL ROAD ETC ETC :scare:

just been to my local nissan dealer,he has just got some uk sat navs in for 05 or older wont fit my06 model,he is selling for around £1900 fitted anybody interested drop me a line and i will put you in touch with them.

max.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T THAT MORE THAN IT COSTS TO HAVE IT FITTED AS AN OPTION FROM NEW? PLUS ITS A SYSTEM THAT IS 3 YRS OLD eg NO TOLL ROAD ETC ETC :scare:

Think your right dude, bloody rip off :blush:

You sure? It isn't on the option list anymore (was browsing the catalogue while waiting for my CD player serial to be taken :dry:) and it was definitely present in the car.

EDIT: Just checked the PDF and it says it is an option. Ok, I was wrong :p Hmm, still, I can't see how much they cost on it still!

http://www.nissan.co.uk/NMGB/en_GB/ebrochure/Nissan_350Z.pdf

I was wondering what sat-nav everyone recommends. I know a lot of members seem to have Tom-Toms and they are very popular, but I notice that there are some really tidy-looking units now available from Garmin, Navman and other manufacturers with the latest GPS receivers that should work very well in the cubby without the need for an aerial booster. I'm not bothered about things like bluetooth and maps beyond the UK. Any advice?

Edit - now seen an example - Navman iCN 510 SATNAV Re-worked - online for £140.

I see quite a few people have upgraded their sat nav. i have seen one on ebay but it's from a different nissan so don't know whether it would fit.

Has anyone got one they would sell. I'm not bothered about how fancy it is, as long as it works. Basically, it's the only optional extra my car hasn't got so i might aswell put that in aswell!

Regards

Rob