My bluetooth has someones numbers in!

was8v

Just got the bluetooth adapter and paired my iphone with it.

I recieved a call OK.

When i press the button on the wheel and say "list contacts" my car (in a previous owner's voice) lists "dad home, dad mobile, scouse, sarah" :lol:

How do i delete these and get MY numbers into it?

How do i make a call???

Give "Sarah" a call first....you never know, lol

Pairing : If you wish to establish a Bluetooth connection for the first time, you have to activate the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone and search for Bluetooth devices. In this case search for a device labelled “NISSAN 350Zâ€, please select it and enter the PIN number 1234. It is possible using different types of mobile phones, that the device “unkown†will appear instead of “NISSAN 350Zâ€. In that case please select “unkownâ€.The Bluetooth connection (interconnection) will then be established between your mobile phone and the BT Adapter. If a connection has been set up, the left diode blinks red. If it is not possible to establish a connection, please check and update the software release of your mobile phone.

The BT Adapter has a memory for the storage of the identification of up to 4 mobile phones. In case a fifth mobile phone is connected the oldest entry in the BT Adapter memory is cancelled. If you wish to cancel a Bluetooth connection, you can either disconnect it conveniently at the BT Adapter or at your mobile phone.

As for the phonebook itself, might be worth checking the actual 350Z owners manual

Great thanks!

So the numbers are stored in the car kit, not the bluetooth? Yes -the bluetooth module just provides the wireless connection between the car's phone system where the numbers are stored and your phone. You have to use the cradle in the cubby box - no other option if you wish to use the car's hands-free

Interesting as I'm trying to track down the early history of my car. Maybe its worth a call to "dad home" to see if he knows where his son serviced the Z. Sounds like a plan

The bluetooth connection is already built into the 370's so no module required. :yahoo: