New Exhaust tips

Jay

Hey guys and girls, just thought I would post pics of my new exhaust tips. The first mod I got for the zed was a custom exhaust but kept the standard tips as I wasnt going to mod it .................. :blush::lol:

So since the zed now is pretty heavily modded, I thought it was about time to change the tips. I have always loved the slash cut and the titanium (burnt look) tip. I was inspired by this zorst :cloud9:

burntexhaust.jpg

I absolutely love the sound of my custom exhaust so didnt want to change it....... so change of tips it was :thumbs: Big thanks to simon who did my exhaust for me..... would defo recommend him to any of the Central Scotland zedders:

http://www.simonscustomexhausts.co.uk/

Here is the result:

zorst2.jpg

zorst1.jpg

do these slip on or do you cut the old tips off and get these ones put on? Also not wanting to be rude but was this sub£100 or over?

They cut your old ones off mate and weld the new ones on ( i think ) and its over lol, but thats just because of the style of tip i choose :thumbs:

do these slip on or do you cut the old tips off and get these ones put on? Also not wanting to be rude but was this sub£100 or over?

They cut your old ones off mate and weld the new ones on ( i think ) and its over lol, but thats just because of the style of tip i choose :thumbs:

Ahh thanks. Love them though looks really nice.