New pics of my SC Zed

Steady Zeddy

Just back from the bodyshop with a new Amuse (Shine copy) front bumper and CF overlay on roof and CF rear diffuser along with a few other bits and bobs - gone for a more "track" look than the Nismo V2 front spoiler & LMGT's I had on previously.

Aug2010backup131.jpg

Aug2010backup138.jpg

Aug2010backup141.jpg

Aug2010backup137.jpg

Aug2010backup128.jpg

Aug2010backup126.jpg

Aug2010backup139.jpg

Makes the Range Rover Sport look like an elephant -

Aug2010backup121.jpg

Definately need skirts!

Know what you're saying but I learned my lesson the hard way on my last Zed - the Ings skirts I had were a nightmare when it came to multi storey car parks and also putting the car up on a ramp. The tein coilovers mean this Zed sits on the floor as is - so for the moment I'm going for function over asthethics.

......Have you considered a bulge - goes with the Amuse front end nicely ;)

Like the bulge - not sure how it would fit in with the SC though? Its already very tight with the OE bonnet. Does the bulge take space anywhere else in the engine bay as the OE bonnet is already rubbing off the APS strut brace and APS plenum?

More room under the bulge I believe.

What lip do you have on the front of the amuse?

+1 :thumbs:

"Lip" on the Amuse (shine copy) is just some cheapo CF splitters from ebay - put them on to protect the actual bumper. Don't mind loosing them cause I bought spares. The actual proper CF splitter costs at least as much as the bumper again and wouldn't last a day on the roads over here (West of Ireland).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUTOTECK ... ccessories

very nice , are those rota grid ? been looking at a set of them for a while but never seen them on a zed (looking ta that colour too)

Yep - they're 18inch grid drifts - less weight than the LMGT's and I don't need to worry about damaging them off Irish roads - cheap to replace. Stuck a set of R888's on and the improvement in traction/grip has been immense.

Ran a 1/4 mile with the new Kaaz diff and R888's last weekend. Ran a 13.2 vs a 13.9 on the same track with the OE viscous diff/LMGT's and F1 Eagle tyres. Thats some improvement in time by just changing the diff and tyres/rims.