PICKED UP MY ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ+PICS

janoof1

Finally today was z day,

started early enough , dealer rang me at 830( i was up at dawn) , i heard the phone ring and saw it was their number and i thought AAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrh , its the dreaded "sorry sir theres a problem with your car" but no he rang to ask me what time i was comming to pick up the z YIPEEE

so after picking up my dad we went to the dealer , it was a 40mile trip up the M6 , absalutely pi55in down with rain, couln't go above 50 practically, after seeing two accidents (and nearly having one of my own) we arrived at holdcroft , paid the remainder of the balance (i didnt think you could put that much money on switch!!)

as i started it in the dealer i saw the guy behind me picking up his MG rover yellow thingy, his face was so funny when i revved the engine ,

but it was still pissing down :angry: and after 15 mins of waiting for it to clear with no result i just though -screw it im driving now this now

wow :teeth:

1st time driving it alone

just wow

took me 30mins before deciding to turn on the bose before realising i had my the cds at the dealer!!!!!

no matter though, only problem now was traffic on the m6, had not even got to above 4000rpm!!! for a whole hour!!!!! i was slowing down in the traffic jams the clear a little bit of room to have a bit of a squirt-only for a articulated lorry to take the space up and ruin my fun :thumbdown:

what was a good surprise was how easy it was to drive in a jam -the clutch is lovely

got home safely , and i gotta say, seeing a z parked in my driveway is unreal, ive never seen a z look so good!!!! , then i realised it had folding mirrors -never knew i had these!!!

then at midnight i went out again in search of empty dual carriageways - i cant imagine any other car being quicker than this!! quite why any one would want to F/I a 350 is beyond me!!!

an IS200 and a civic type r, know now not to try and race a z, and a saxo driver thinks he is quicker than a z (i didn't give him the pleasure of a race)

only problem was, well not really a problem but i was very warm in the z , yeah yeah i could have had the windows down and and ac on , but with the windows up and the climate control on 18.c( coldish air was coming out of the vents) i was still warmer than i thought i should be (outside temp 15'c), the heaters in the seats were not on before you ask and the temp engine guage wasn't ever over half

one other thing, the dealer filled it up with premium , i know im supposed to from now on but what differences do you get with standard unleaded-are any differnces noticeable?

tomorow can not come soon enough :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the buying account, I hope you realise i'm not going to sleep until I pick it up on Thurs 28th Sept!

Getting my GT4 - can't believe it's actually going to be mine!!!!

I'll be sure to post some pics on Thursday night (on second thought, I'll be driving it non-stop until 2007 so I'll post them then! :D )

Catch u soon guys!

Cheers for the buying account, I hope you realise i'm not going to sleep until I pick it up on Thurs 28th Sept!

Getting my GT4 - can't believe it's actually going to be mine!!!!

I'll be sure to post some pics on Thursday night (on second thought, I'll be driving it non-stop until 2007 so I'll post them then! :D )

Catch u soon guys!

Black or Yellow GT4?

Yellow - the only colour to have!

It's got a nice window tint all over, Typhoon filter (which according to website gives upto 12bhp more), and a stainless exhaust. I'll be sure to post some pics later, especially of the exhausts as they taper in slightly at the ends which I haven't seen anywhere before.

I love the car, it's better in every way than my Boxster S was.