Fog lights not working, where is fuse for these?

Conrad

Ok so this is the last fault I have left to sort on my Zed! :yahoo:

Basically my front fogs don't come on. I'm probably being really thick here but I'm not entirely sure which lamp the fog is, the fog light symbol illuminates on my dash when I switch them on but nothing changes on the front lamps. On the back only one light comes on...

I can't locate the fuse box to check that and I'm unsure where the fog lamp bulb is to check those either! :blush:

Phew, thank god for that! I had a sneaky suspicion that there might only be one rear fog but felt a bit dense asking, lol.

My car is due an MOT and this was the last thing I thought would make me fail! Clearly I'm a muppet

Phew, thank god for that! I had a sneaky suspicion that there might only be one rear fog but felt a bit dense asking, lol.

My car is due an MOT and this was the last thing I thought would make me fail! Clearly I'm a muppet

As long as you don't ask about bluetooth adapters you should be safe....

:lol::lol::lol: I assume you're referring to the thread of the century :lol::lol::lol:

ANYONE GOT A BLUE TOOTH ADAPTER>>>>>>>> :lol::lol:

OK I buggger off now :p