I may be leaving...or am I??

UNABASHED

slight update.

Looks like I've got a little more free cash than I first thought and might have another plan. Got a meeting with work regarding job change and so it's looking like me and the other half might be buying a house in Cheshire together. Been looking around a few this week and found a very nice place which ticks every single box or what we want and allow me to keep the zed :yahoo:

So no I'm looking into mortgages, rates, prices etc and trying to get my head around it all!

Also he house we have found is on a shared ownership scheme for first time buyers - anyone had experience with this?

:yahoo::yahoo: hope you can keep it!!

I unfortunately won't have mine a great deal longer :cry: I live in Wakefield, girlfriend lives in Newcastle for at least one further year (just graduated as a doctor, has her first year in Sunderland) and possibly a job change for me meaning 80 miles a day... viewing a 3dr 120d M Sport next weekend, think it's a pretty good compromise and still RWD, plus they remap nicely :teeth:

So no I'm looking into mortgages, rates, prices etc and trying to get my head around it all!

Let me know when you get your head around it, and than you can may be explain it to me...i just had my annual mortagage statement come in, some how my 2.99% mortagage translates to paying £5 of interest for every £1 repayed which to me work out as 500% interest...and i got to do it for another 24years :scare: